Thursday, November 9, 2017

I'm a Blessed Great Grandma

I received an email yesterday telling me great grandchild number 10 arrived at 9:14 Sunday Morning November 5th. Caroline Juniper White weighed in at 6 lbs 8 ounces and 20 inches long.

 Mommy and Daddy said "Things went well. She's tiny but healthy and definitely capable of making herself heard! :) We are blessed and humbled to welcome sweet Callie into our family and pray that the Lord will give us His grace and wisdom for the journey ahead."

With love, 
Joshua, Kaitlin, and Araina


Big sister Araina visiting new little sister Callie.

This is my great grandbaby number 10. And the blessings continue..... great grandbaby number 11 will be here November 29th unless he decides he wants to arrive sooner.  God is good and I am so blessed.


2 comments: