Wednesday, September 6, 2017

What? No Part 2?

Unfortunately that is true. At least not for now. Blood work indicates I am battling an intestinal infection of some kind. My Primary Care Physician is keeping on top of it and by process of elimination, He will figure out where it is. I woke up with a 100.5 fever and it kept climbing, til it peaked out at 102.8.Yesterday, it finally broke and has stayed normal. It is not in my best interest to be going anywhere so I have cancelled my trip to Puyallup and Lynden. Besides I don't have enough strength or energy to hardly get from my bed to my chair and they're almost right next to each other. The good news is, the temp is staying normal and I felt like eating a little soup, some soda crackers and Ginger Ale. To those of you who knew, thank you for your prayers. And to those of you who know now, thank you for your prayers.

I'm sure with all the news and social media reporting you are on overload with the Oregon fires so I will just let you know, today I opened the door just for a moment and it smelled like I was living in the middle of a campgrounds smelling campfires, only it was our beautiful Columbia Gorge and surrounding areas burning. 
Bye for now.
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

I'll love you for ever and for always
        Your Betty Girl


2 comments:

  1. Hope you get better soon and can get back out and about again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, I hope you get well soon! Ann M

    ReplyDelete