Thursday, February 19, 2015

Back to Catalina Spa




Please Click on Pictures to enlarge

Tuesday morning we left Palm Desert and headed for Catalina Spa. It didn't take us long to get set up  in the same spot we had in January when we were here.  Joe is concerned about large rigs coming around the corner and clipping the car, so next time, if it is open, we are going to park in the spot right next to us.

Sitting out on our patio and looking to the back of the lot, this is our view.


After we got all set up, which takes a good share of the day because Joe cleans both the car and the rig too, we went back to TT Palm Springs for an evening of Karaoke.  Our friends Gordon and Barb had recently arrived there and was happy to hear they had Karaoke on Monday Evenings. 
Joe and I met Barb and Gordon on a Karaoke night at St. David RV Resort.  He sang at Pilot Knob and at Thousand Trails.  He was "hooked"

Tried to complete my 10,000 steps yesterday but only made it to 5,112 before my feet told me to stop for the day.  Today was a new day and a beautiful, cool morning for a walk. The following pictures I took while on my walk.






There are little starters all around 

This base of this plant. I think it might be some type of Aloe Vera plant. Would someone please correct me if I'm wrong?  Thanks.

Monday's and Thursday's at 9:30 in the morning is Bocci Ball.  There is a large group of players, and are so friendly and helpful in teaching us how to play.

If you loose two games, then you're out. I was the first one to play and the first one out.  It was getting pretty warm so I was happy to be done.

I enjoyed watching Joe and the others play.
And when he was finished he enjoyed visiting with Dave, who wound up coming in second.  He won a coupon for a free ice cream which he gave to Joe. 
The sunsets are by no means as beautiful as an Arizona sunset but it was a pretty one this evening.

6 comments:

  1. Our friends Ed and Linda are great singers and we get to hear them whenever we get together. So much fun. Glad you guys are having good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah wish we were back there with you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your all set up and ready to have some fun.

    I didn't know Joe sang. That is a gift for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had too many days without walking much again! I have had two pedometers that counted steps, but lost them both. Maybe it's time for a new one gain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed going along on your walk!! Such pretty pictures. Looks like you two are still having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a nice spot. I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete