Saturday, December 13, 2014

This Made Me Giggle Today

I was walking back to the truck house after watching Joe play pickleball for awhile and there, right in front of me was this very stylish Dog.

His owner said they put the glasses on him when ever he goes out for a walk. Not only protects from the sun but also sand and dirt the wind blows up.
This is the time of year, this picture would go up on our mantle as part of our Christmas Decorations if we were home.  Time has sure changed how Santa looks to day huh.  This picture was taken around 1945-46. I was 3 or 4. My brother has gone to be with the Lord now, and my sister wasn't born yet when this picture was taken.     

6 comments:

  1. The picture still looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nan. I see a strong resemblance between you and your 3 or 4 year old self. Santa has changed more than you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure is you picture a few years ago. Great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little girl you were. I can see her in you today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dog and your picture is wonderful

    ReplyDelete