Wednesday, December 18, 2013

OFF AGAIN

It's off again to Washington tomorrow morning. This time we get to stay until after Christmas. Because we weren't going to be home for the holidays we chose not to decorate the house or put up a Christmas tree. I do have my Nativity Scene out and a pretty Poinsettia and we've been playing Christmas music for a month. Best of all we opened our gifts before Christmas. I'm all wrapped up in a wonderful warm blanket from a dear friend. Yes, it is going with me tomorrow.

Mr. Joe has the car mostly loaded. He is a much better organizer than I am. I would never have gotten every thing in there. The gold star he is holding over his head is full of his favorite candy. And our dear friend knows this. So thank you dear friend. You are the best.

7 comments:

  1. That blanket looks soooo cozy. Move over, I'm squeezin in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels and Happiest of holidays wherever you may be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone seems to be heading out for the holidays. However, most of them are just heading to the local stores. The parking lots are packed and the shoppers are busy. We figure there are enough decorations everywhere. We aren't decorating either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels and a very Merry Christmas to you and Joe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blanket does look cozy but I'd have to check out the candy in Joe's Star before deciding on which gift I'd prefer!

    Safe travels and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blanket will sure come in handy - this year especially. It's freezing!! Joe is sure the star of the show!

    ReplyDelete