Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sweet Memories Remembered

I remember my kids first day of school, then there were the pictures of the grand kids first day of school, today it was the great grand daughter's first day of pre school. Yep, the princess is off to school.

See my princess back pack?

Her teacher explaining where her things go.



Don't know if it was harder on Dad or Emily......

But I'm thinking it was harder on dad

Mom had a few tears too I'm pretty sure, but the princess for sure didn't see them.

6 comments:

  1. Isn't she just adorable. And I think it's wonderful that she was excited about going to school. Makes it so much easier than if you have a little one that doesn't want you to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big day. So glad you capture it with your photos. So memories for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do grow up but the first day is an exciting day for all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky to get these important photos. She'll love reading your blogs about her in a few years! They grow up so fast. I'm going to email you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exciting, happy, sad day! It is so hard to see our babies grow up. Photos hold great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an exciting, happy, sad day! It is so hard to see our babies grow up. Photos hold great memories.

    ReplyDelete