Monday, September 2, 2013

A Harmonica at Carnegie Hall


Not much to blog about this past week. The weather has been nice, we are all happy and healthy. Joe and I spent the day Friday at the Oregon State Fair in Salem. 

Today I received an email from a friend with this link.  I almost passed it up except.........my 17 year old grandson  plays the harmonica and very well I might add. So I went ahead and opened the following link.  At the conclusion, it almost brought me to my feet!!!!! Enjoy





5 comments:

  1. Can't ask much more than being happy and healthy.

    Thanks for the link. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved the harmonica and just wished I could play it like that! What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful player! Sorry we did not get a chance to see you two again before we left. We meant to get back to Portland, but that job I was doing took up so much of my time! I'm sure we'll meet up again sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't play the link with my current internet but I will as soon as I get some place with a better signal. The Terry Allard Band in Charlottesville had a dynamite harmonica player named Gary Green. Never heard anything like him. He had a harmonica belt on with dozens of them. He was terrific! Really looking forward to hearing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am at the Astoria library as I read this so cannot listen. However, I have watched that before and LOVED it. Buddy Green is the best and the harmonica is not his only talent. Love anything by the Gaithers.

    ReplyDelete