Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Quiet Beauty

Tonight Joe is playing Pickleball and all is quiet on the home front. I was sitting out on our patio enjoying the quiet wind chimes and gentle breeze and looking at some of my flowers.  This is Mr. Lincoln's first bloom of the season



These little sweeties are still in shock from being transferred from their pots to the ground.  But with Miracle Grow, water and lots of love, they should be fine.

I told Joe these Dianthus are true sun lovers. They all stretch for the sun.

And this Clematis blossomed out today.It is also  the first one of the season and there are many, more buds on here.




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower gardens Betty. I can't wait till we get done with the bathroom so we can move outside.

    Not owning a house for many years, I have missed my flower gardens. Can't wait to get my hands in God's wonderful dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures of your flowers Betty. Like you I'd much rather commune with them than play a ball game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are beautiful. I killed our Mr. Lincoln rose bush when we lived in San Diego attempting to transplant it and Tracy has never let me forget it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flowers. Can't wait to share mine, the perennials are all starting to bloom.

    ReplyDelete