Thursday, May 30, 2013

CPAP MASKS AND MASTER SCHOOL OF ARTS REVIEW

Joe has had his CPAP mask for over a year now and it hasn't been with out some struggles. So today he had an appointment with the respiratory therapist that follows him. He suggested Joe might try using a different type of mask.

This new type of mask only covers the nose. The chin strap helps with the snoring. WARNING!! BEFORE YOU SCROLL DOWN ANY FURTHER, LOTS OF BRAGGING ABOUT SOME OF MY GRANDCHILDREN tonight.

Tonight was the year end review for the students at the Master School of Arts Five of my grandchildren are involved there. Three of them are instructors (past students) and two are still in the program as students. This part of the review included singing, instrumental, dancing and videos, and claymation made by the students.
While waiting for the review to start, another grandson who came to see the review was showing me pictures he took while in Arizona. My blogger isn't working right tonight. The picture below isn't the best but it is of one of the grandsons receiving his teaching certificate from MSOA after five years of studies. Pretty proud of him.

The grand daughter, not to be out done, is walking in the footsteps of her brothers. She didn't do music or dance this term but instead concentrated on her art. This class required her to do a self portrait.
Her pencil drawing
 

I'm not to sure but I think this  is a water color. The rest of the art work is by three of her older brothers.






I can't take pictures of writing, but I'm also very proud of a grand daughter who teaches writing there. Leesha not only teaches there, she works two other jobs while going to college. She is a poet at heart. One day I will post one of her writings.

10 comments:

  1. Hope the new mask helps Joe.

    Those children are so blessed to have such an awesome gifts. You can brag about them any time you wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Joe must be very proud. Are you artistic too? I especially love the glass vase painting that shows all the light reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that mask too, and it really put pressure on the bridge of my nose. The supply place suggested I try the nasal pillows, and I am totally satisfied with them. You do have to get used to sleeping with your mouth closed though-- took me about 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a talented family you have, Betty. Joe even rocks that CPAP mask!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope Joe finds this mask easier to use. I think you should brag away on such really talented grandchildren. Pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a talented family. John tried that mask and disliked the chin strap as it slipped as he was sleeping. Now, he has the mask that covers the mouth and nose. He loves this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your grandchildren are very talented and you have a right to be very proud of them - as I know you are!

    Hope the mask works.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always enjoy a grandkid brag post!! Yours are certainly talented and you have every right to be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow so much talent in your family! Your pictures always make me smile :-) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow so much talent in your family! Your pictures always make me smile :-) love you!

    ReplyDelete