Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Bug Came Knocking and Walked Right In

The little Jonquils have arrived

And the daffodils are not far behind.  This is a short blog. Joe is sick. This bug started out with a sore throat, then terrible coughing, and a nose that runs so much a faucet handle would have helped. This has been going on since last Thursday eve. I was up all night with him last night .This morning we were blessed to get a 9:30 appointment with his Dr. who put him on antibiotics and cough syrup with Codeine.  I can see a difference all ready tonight. This is good because tomorrow is  a busy day. It's shower day for Joe's mom, then a Dr. appointment for her, followed by her weekly hair appointment.  So far, we have been able to keep the bug away from her and at 98 years of age that's a good thing.  I'm looking forward to Friday and Saturday here. It's suppose to be sunny and in the high 50's.

3 comments:

  1. Hope Joe gets better soon, I'm still getting over my cruddy crud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor Joe. That's no fun at all. Glad the doctor was able to help. Sometimes they do........sometimes they don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that bug two weeks ago and I know exactly how Joe feels. Hope the meds kick in and get him up and about today.

    ReplyDelete