Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New Neighbors

I haven't taken pictures of anything worth blogging about in a couple of weeks, but We do have new neighbors in our local area. We are new members of  The Portland Aquarium that just had their grand opening and  is just down the street from where we live   My grand daughter called us today and told us she wants to go there for her birthday in February so we are really looking forward to that.  But I'm sure we will be going there before that.

Our other new neighbor is the Teen Challenge Thrift Store  One of the fun things I like to do is browse in Thrift Stores and this one is no exception. 

We are ready for Christmas, looking forward to Christmas Eve Church service and spending time with family.

2 comments:

  1. Those sound like very fine neighbors to have especially if you can't just drive off to a new place if you don't like your neighbors. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday is also in February so can I come, too? (Grin). I suppose the down side is that it will increase the traffic on your street.

    ReplyDelete